1 Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
2 No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 7 days a week, 364 days per year, 8am to 4pm within an Hour.
3 Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana River with access to the ocean & Port Canaveral.
4 Affordable Pricing with the Highest Level of Service.
5 No Live-Aboard Fees!
6 Ethanol-Free Fuel Discounts for Harbortown Boat Storage Customers. Not a Customer? Join our mailing list for monthly discounts.
7 Security Systems & Large, Well-Lit Parking Area.
8 Make a Splash in Our Pool & Grill Out with Friends.
9 Convenient On-Site Marina Store.
10 Enjoy Local Seafood at Nautical Spirits Restaurant. Banquet Rooms Available: call restaurant directly at 321-452-5090.
Note: Call for launching rack and cradle storage boats 7 days a week, 8am til 3pm with just one hour notice. More time is required for holidays and special events.
- Great Docking Available ~ Call ahead for late arrival @ 321-453-0160
- 30 amp or 50amp metered service available
- Two forklifts and a 70 ton travel lift up to 63 feet
- Dry storage yard for long term storage for your Do-it-Yourself projects
- Frequent New Customer Specials- Contact Us!
- Eight clean air conditioned / heated restrooms and showers
- Complete boatyard and vendor repair services available on site
- Free pump-outs for contract customers
- Laundry facility
- Wi-Fi Accessibility
- Free water and 16 Free Cable TV Channels at slips
- Pet-Friendly with Dog Run Area
- Easy access to beaches, Orlando, Airport, shopping and attractions
- Watch launches and wildlife from your boat
- Landscaped picnic area with a private atmosphere
- Yacht Masters Brokerage on site
- Beachside Sail Boat Rentals
- Gas and Fuel Prices Available Daily on Website
Offering extremely competitive fuel prices (online updates are always current). 10 Cent per gallon Gas or Diesel discount for Harbortown boat owners.
Sign up for our Harbortown Rewards E-mail Club to receive a coupon for an extra 5 cents off per gallon (sign up form is on the right side bar of this page).
(Tax Not Included)
Title: Merritt Island Christmas Boat Parade
Location: Kiwanis Island Basin Merritt Island, Florida 32952
Description: Decorate your boat and be apart of the Parade of Lights in Merritt Island, Florida. Travel up and down the canals and celebrate the holiday spirit. Prizes to be awarded for the best decorated boat. Don’t miss out the Parade of Lights. See you on the water!
There are prizes for different categories of decorations and you must be registered to be entered in the judging. You do not have to participate in the judging if you do not wish to. For more info contact Kim Johnson at 453-5149 or 720-9147. Or Kenny Buback at 454-9024 or 427-7208
Title: 18th Annual Reindeer Run/Walk
Location: Cherie Down Park, 8492 Ridgewood Ave., Cape Canaveral, FL
Description: Get a head start on burning off those holiday cookies in this holiday themed run. This is a Space Coast Runner of the Year Series event. Proceeds benefit the Cape Canaveral Police Athletic League. Registration forms are available online. $25 in advance and $30 day of the event. (321) 868-1226
Start Time: 08:00